Tuesday 9 June 2015

Book Release SIRTFOODS - What They Are & What They Can Do For You

Well after a lot of jiggery pokery my book is finally released my book, June 8th 2015.
It's free until June 12th so please grab a copy and if at all possible please leave a review.

I had a really nice surprise this morning at 4am when I got up (my insomnia is dreadful at the moment, work and birdies on the brain!) my book on Amazon.com had hit No1 in both my catorgaries, i was stunned. Its the same for the UK site and the Spanish. I'm hubbled by the support of everyone and can thank you all enough.

Here's a screenshot of the ranking at Amazon.com, I still can't believe it!!!



I've been a little slack with my blog posting but I promise I'll be adding some new and hopefully interesting adventures in the coming days and of course with lots of photos.

Tomorrow is Pilar's birthday join her on Facebook and wish her a 40th Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment