Wednesday 24 August 2016

SIRT FOOD cover design


Hi everyone, I need some help. I've recently been tweaking and editing all our covers in our catalogue. When I look back at some of the early design disasters from last year, I bloody cringe.

The final cover I've decided to modify is back to the first book released, SIRT FOOD.
The original cover has gone through several modifications until I settled on the recent edit B. This morning I decided it needed a fresh feel, cover A is the result. 
Simple question, which do you prefer?

If you could leave either A or B or a more detailed comment I'd really appreciate the feedback. Thanks J



UPDATE June 2017:
Decided on this cover





Come and join us on Facebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram

Please leave a comment and share, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment